Another week and it’s a bit on the slow side, but it doesn’t stop us from the fun talks on out-there news like poop research and sending pics of your poop to research for science! Ever wonder how some of these game developers come up with some of the intense and sometimes wacky sound effects you find in your favorite games? Well 343 goes into at least a bit of it and at least some of it involves pug noises. Sprinkle in some expensive video game sculptures, beta game mode dates, car-sensing corner tech, and more and you’ve got some Techscopo news!
– 27:05 – Mario Kart Tour adding multiplayer support December 2019
– 42:12 – Halo Infinite developers hire a pug to make alien sound recordings
– 46:46 – Monster Hunter fans rejoice! You can now purchase your very own $81,000 sculptures!
– 52:41 – 5 game deals you may want to add to your game library today!
– 58:41 – The world’s first poo database needs your help to train AI models!
– 1:11:38 – Toyota to test if gathering windshield wiper data can help to improve weather forecasting accuracy
– 1:24:22 – Teen girl invents new way to remove blindspots from the pillar in your car
– 1:32:24 – MIT researchers have developed a way for autonomous cars to see around corners
– 1:42:50 – Crowdfunded project of the week: BeBird – World’s Safest Ear Otoscope Cleaner!