After our long hiatus, we’re back to the routine schedule! It’s a little on the long side, but we had a lot to catch up on 😊 Steam Remote Play Together is available via Steam beta right now and you can try playing local multiplayer games over the net with your friends! We also talk for a bit on subscription services in general, how Outer World fits into it, and do a bit of an update on a game we covered 6 months ago. We also touch up on fleshy phone cases and the future implications of that, potentially new WiFi protocols, and more artificial leaf tech that’s working for the planet. All that and more on Techscopo!
– 13:20 – Steam Remote Play Together Beta
– 32:59 – Outer Worlds released on Thursday, October 25th and talk about game subscriptions
– 56:21 – Disc Creatures released on Steam!
– 58:54 – Major 7 Days to Die A18 update, lots of bug fixes, improvement, etc.
– 1:00:19 – Oxford researchers say gaming disorder coverage is overblown
– 1:02:08 – 5 game deals you may want to add to your game library today!
– 1:07:20 – Researchers have created an artificial “skin” for our mobile devices to make them ticklish
– 1:21:17 – BYU researchers create a new WiFi protocol that promises to drastically extend WiFi signal distance
– 1:33:30 – Scientists have developed an ‘Artificial Leaf’ that uses sunlight to produce clean synthetic fuel known as “Syngas”
– 1:56:24 – Crowdfunded project of the week: Shine – Automate Toilet Cleaning and Maintenance