We’re back into it this week with game updates for Starbound, more info on Monster Hunter World Iceborne DLC, peripherals that you can drink from while you play (in theory), and some more futurology to look forward to (someday maybe). If you wanna feel a little like Batman, Sonarax might let you use sound waves to build local maps in locales near you, and while you’re at it, you can try your best Batman voice on a new Speech2Face AI to see if it builds a face profile that matches the Bat himself 😉 Renewable energy, cooler lockboxes, and more here at Techscopo news!
– 10:24 – Starbound 1.4 update brings bounty hunting, sports cars, and new monsters to the game
– 22:54 – Miller Lite created a new working video game controller on a can
– 31:37 – The new Monster Hunter Iceborne DLC releasing this year will include a new 2-player difficulty scaling/re-scaling options, and much more!
– 44:17 – 5 game deals you may want to add to your game library today!
– 50:30 – Sonarax claims its new ‘ultrasonic communications platform’ can harness sound waves to improve security and indoor navigation
– 1:03:55 – New “Speech2Face” AI can generate digital imagery of human faces using only a brief audio clip for reference
– 1:16:26 – Scottish power to undertake the most ambitious battery project in the UK in an effort to unlock the true potential of the UK’s wind and solar farms – 1:36:51 – Crowdfunded project of the week: The Cooler Lockbox