Our first episode regarding the previous week’s tech and video game news… and the mystery behind why Andrew’s so crispy.
Listener beware – this is our first recording, and with it comes some nuances (like some unintended reverb and a few awkward pauses). Thanks for giving us a try and hopefully you’ll stick around for some future episodes as we get better and better at this!
Please feel free to leave your comments below – be they helpful criticisms and suggestions, content coverage you’d like to see from future episodes, or any other things you’d like to see out of our project; we’re always happy to engage with the future community in any way we can!
Lastly, I’ll always include timestamps here so that you can skip and jump around to your heart’s content!
- 9:55 – GOG updates their user agreement
- 21:40 – Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order will be revealed April 13th during the Star Wars Celebration in Chicago
- 33:06 – Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy coming to PC
- 37:03 – Elder Scrolls Blades having closed beta and, later, early access
- 50:10 – Google helping to make passwords obsolete with FIDO2
- 57:01 – Rear-view cameras may get a big upgrade in the future
- 01:03:55 – Facebook planning to release “clear history” feature
- 01:10:38 – FTC first case against fake “paid” reviews
- 01:18:57 – No end in sight to robocalls